Password requirements (meet the requirements of GEA & GE SSO Passwords):
Must have 8 to 15 characters*
Must contain at least one uppercase and one lowercase letter
Must contain 2 numbers
Must begin and end with a letter
Must NOT contain your SSO or L-Number
Must NOT contain special characters (e.g. !, @, #, etc.)
Must NOT contain more than 2 identical characters in a row (e.g. ‘aaa’ not allowed)
Must NOT match any of your last 10 passwords
*For Mainframe based systems - If you choose to synchronize a mainframe password, you MUST use EXACTLY 8 characters.
*For AS/400 systems - If you choose to synchronize a password, you can use a maximum of 10 characters.
Click here to reset your GE Appliances SSO Password
GEA SSO Username/Password is used to access 'GEA' Applications, such as:
- Customer Net
- Supplier Net
- GEA Store
- GE Appliances Benefits
- Office 365 (SharePoint, OneDrive, Skype, Outlook, etc.)
- Active Directory Account – GEINDSYS-AMER (PC login)
Click here to reset your GE Corporate SSO Password
GE SSO Username/Password is used to access 'GE' Applications, such as:
- GE Corporate IDM (idm.ge.com)
- GE Corporate SSP
- L-Number: To reset your L-Number account, click here (you MUST use EXACTLY 8 characters).
- Informatica: To reset your Informatica account, click here.
For additional help, please contact: @Appliances SSO Password Reset Support